Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Introduction........

 11.40 pm
3rd DEC. 2008
 BIT mesra


This is my first post...So, first of all ,let me formally introduce myself and the reason behind writing blogs...So, here we go.I am VIVEK KUMAR from a small town named MOTIHARI in north BIHAR and presently a final year student in I.T. branch of B.I.T. MESRA,RANCHI.As the final year is in progress and end sems are going on(actually i am in my 2nd PL),I have got ample time to write some bakar on net called 'BLOGS' (as they name it)  and my freinds have given me no choice than writing blogs(as everyone of them has already plunged into this ocean).So, Once again I am going to start my struggle with pen and diary, but this  time there will be no torning out of pages .Before i start writing anything, a disclaimer has to be made(so that no one can sue me :) or no one gets offended).Whatever I write here is just a personal thought and should be taken lightly and should not be taken otherwise..Looking forward to a great cooperation from all of you who will care to read my blog.Your comments will be  highly appreciated..

Thanks 
Vivek

1 comment:

Sorabh Tandon said...

baba tu yahan bhi aa gaya............lolz.........keep up the gud work