Thursday, December 11, 2008

Finally Its Over......

11 DEC 2008
7:36 PM


For we IT students of penultimate semester,this day will be remembered because today our longest examination sojourn has ended..Normally,our earlier end sems used to be over within 7/8 days,but this time it was extended to 16 long days..Well! taking an examination has never been a bad experience(barring few occasions like M3),infact we consider it as a festival season,but this time i was trully frustrated with the way examinations proceeded...Ofcourse! I enjoyed a lot with three long PLs in between, but,each time I had to start from the beginning .I had to recollect the courage to go through that deadly xerox,books and notes(if any)and make myself mentally ready to have atleast a C in each paper.The momentum was seen nowhere,neither paper nor pen was ready to respond .But, thanks to my friends and above all jainendra(gandhi), my saviour,I was atleast in a position to reach the doors each scheduled day.The situation was that I had my mind frequently asking me that whether I shud take this exam?..It has been an immense feeling today when finally BIO_INFO. paper was over.Atleast, now I neednot visit that room no 219 which I had started to hate the most.This new examination controller seems to be totally out of his mind,as he has completely failed to schedule the subjects in proper dates..Nyways,Its over now 4 me atleast,but ya my CSE friends have to face one more obstacle.infact,they will be taking OT paper for the 4th time in the same semester tommorow.Lets see what is in store for us in the last sem.Don't be surprised to see a month duration exam in may..well! that will be one more reason to spend some extraordinary days in this paradise..

2 comments:

kuldip..the illusionist said...

well the examination situation was very well analysed . But i think u dramatised it too far and i am not convinced by the way you have described yourself durin exams .. i think it depicts more of me than it depicts you .You must dedicate this blog to me .As i am the Hero of your blog.

VIVEK KUMAR said...

well kuldip! this blog is dedicated to everyone of us who take the exams this much seriously...:)This is the condition of all of us who are below poverty line(low graders)..